Thursday, February 14, 2013

Another Catch Up!

Yikes.  I am not doing a stellar job keeping up with my New Year Resolution. I will slowly catch up to the present day :) Here is a little of what we have been up to since my last update.  Enjoy! XOXO!

January 23

Good Morning, Sunshine!! :) 

Playing in the toy box after his morning nap

Took a break from playing to cuddle with mommy for a few minutes :) Love our cuddle time. 


When I picked up Braxton from school the front desk stopped me to tell me he had received a Sunshine Report.  These are given to kids for outstanding behavior.  This is the 2nd one our sweet boy has received.  We couldn't be more proud of him.  He is such a kind, respectful, funny little helper.  

In celebration of his Sunshine Report we went out for a special treat.  He could choose anything he wanted for a treat.  Icecream, smoothies, yogurt, etc.  He decided on a Burger King ICEE.  They are his absolute favorite (and mine too!! I was pretty excited that he made this choice so I could get one too!).  The boy love love loves his ICEEs.  Perhaps because I drank one almost every single day when I was pregnant with him? Hmm...? Could be! ;) 

The boys playing under the dining room table.  Lots of memories have been made already under this table - and many more to come, I'm sure! 

Music Time!! GrandmaBob found this awesome piano playmat for the boys.  It's similar to the one Tom Hanks dances on in the movie Big.  We have so much fun on this thing.  The kids love to run back and forth making all sorts of noises.  Maybe someday we will actually play a song? Haha!

What's for dinner tonight?! Tortellini, broccoli alfredo casserole.  YUM! 

This little guy thought it was delicious! 

Dinner time smiles! 

We ended the day some bath time fun! :) Another fabulous day in the Speigl house!

XOXO!








No comments:

Post a Comment