Monday, January 7, 2013

Hello Again!

Well...exactly what I was afraid of happened.  I had hoped to post at least weekly on our family blog.  Somehow - between the awesome holiday festivities, ear infections, traveling and out of town visitors - I neglected posting.  My New Year Resolution is to post a picture or pictures from each day of the year.   I've discovered that I can upload posts directly from my phone.  This great little feature should help me to stick to my resolution....hopefully! ;) Before I start documenting our fresh new year - here is a look at what we've been up to since we last saw you :) I will document Thanksgiving in this post and then do additional posts for the rest. Wishing all of our family and friends a very happy New Year. Looking forward to an amazing 2013!!


We celebrated Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for this year, and always.  


Our Sweet boys getting ready to eat Thanksgiving dinner.  



Poor Mike was not feeling well on Thanksgiving.  We still managed to get a quick photo together - he's quite the trooper, even under the weather. :) 

We had SO MUCH delicious food. SO.MUCH.FOOD. I'm stuffed just thinking about it. 

Special memories being made. 
 
We hope you all had a very blessed Thanksgiving! 


With Love, 



No comments:

Post a Comment