Thursday, January 24, 2013

January 16, 2013

It's Wednesday!!!! I love love love my Wednesday's with the boys. Ever since Braxton was born we have had a standing lunch date/play date with the sweetest of friends.  It such a great day for all of us.  I love to chit chat and catch up with Mandy, and Braxton can't get enough of sweet little Brydon and Audrey.  Brenton sits in amazement as the kiddos play -- soon, very soon, he will be able to run around and join them (too soon for this momma...isn't he only a couple months old?!).  I still remember carrying Braxton into our lunches in his infant carseat. Now, at almost three years old, it's amazing how many memories we have made.  After lunch we always try to pop in and see Grandma and Grandpa.  Braxton reminds me approximately 1,476 times after lunch that we need to go see them.  The kids have so much fun at their house.  Watching them play reminds me so much of my childhood and all the amazing memories I made in that very same house.  Such a blessing to watch my kids do the exact same things I did at their age.  See....Wednesdays truly ARE very special days in our house. 
The boys enjoyed a yummy breakfast of cereal, yogurt and fruit.  Lately, Braxton has insisted that Brenton's chair be directly next to his.  I love how close these two are. Best of friends.  Warms my heart to pieces. 

After breakfast Brenton took his snooze.  While I was getting ready for our day, Braxton kept himself busy playing in the bonus room.  When I came in to check on him this is what I found.  He had emptied all of his toy bins and lined them up - he then placed Brenton's Mickey Mouse car on the back and began driving his "train." His imagination is so amazing.  I never know what he's going to come up with next.  I am so blessed to have such a sweet, funny, smart little boy with an imagination that is out of this world! :) 

Everyone is loaded up and headed to Chick-Fil-A! 


So precious.  Brydon was reading a book to his buddy, Braxton. 

Then, it was time to be airplanes. 

Zoom! Boys and their imaginations.  There just isn't anything else like it! I could watch them play all day.

Visiting Great Grandma and Great Grandpa and eating our most favorite snack - Grandma's Mix!! 

As you can see - the boys LOVE Grandma's mix.  We did everything to get them to look but they just couldn't be bothered.  They were on a mission to pull out each and every m&m in the mix! So funny! :) 

They were beat from their super fun Wednesday. They both caught a quick snooze on the way to Grandma's house. 

Sweet, sweet sleeping faces.  Love them so much. 

While mom and I worked on invitations for Grandma and Grandpa's 60th anniversary party, the boys worked on their tool bench. 

Then Brenton and I took a minute to take a silly cheesy grin picture.  He's so funny! :) 

Well, that's a wrap! Can't wait til next Wednesday!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment