Friday, January 25, 2013

January 20, 2012

Sunday Funday! Mike had to go to Ohio this morning for some meetings.  So it's just the boys and I til Tuesday.  We started the morning out with some snuggles :) 


Hi Baby! 

Then we headed down to Bradenton to see Grandma, Bob, Great Grandma, Great Grandpa and Uncle Matty. Braxton loves to wear his "listening ears" (headphones) in the car as we drive.  Notice he is also wearing his Mickey Mouse Halloween Tshirt...in January.  He's in denial that the holidays are over :) 

Look who's walking even more!! The trick was to train him with m&m's..haha! He'd do anything for a single m&m!! 

My favorite part of this Sunday was right as we were packing things up to go home.  Mom asked Bob and I if we wanted a cappuccino.  We said yes and Braxton chimed in "Grandma! I want a cappuccino too!" My mom, being the super sweet Grandma that she is made Braxton his very own cappuccino (warm chocolate milk).  Braxton sat on Bob's lap and drank his cappuccino like such an adult.  It was the funniest, sweetest, most precious thing, EVER! 


Right as I was getting ready to take a picture he crosses his legs and held his cup.  He must have said the word cappuccino a thousand times that evening.  What a darling memory! 


Oh my goodness.  I just LOVE him! 


No comments:

Post a Comment